Online Marketing Intern
Are you a final year marketing student who is passionate about the newest technologies and driven to make a positive impact on this planet?
Are you a community builder? Do you have excellent English writing skills? Then this is the internship for you!
As the Online Marketing Intern at Addmio, you’ll get the chance to play a big role in a smart and social startup. From writing articles, to taking full ownership of projects, to designing and executing your own strategies, you’ll be critical to our creative and ambitious team.
What you'll do
As part of the Addmio team, you’ll help in our mission to make 3D printing accessible for everyone through efficient and affordable education. You’ll be working on the following tasks;
- Engage with our community to make sure they are satisfied and their questions are answered.
- Curate, create, and plan social media content and maintain a content calendar.
- Write niche content for our blog, social channels, press releases, and email campaigns.
- Offer your creative and strategic input for our marketing efforts and growth strategies.
- Work together with our online marketing agency to optimize our online advertising campaigns.
What it takes
You are currently a final year student, enrolled for, an HBO, Bachelors or Master’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or a similar subject (course type is preferred but not mandatory).
You have a great level of English with excellent writing skills. You love working in a young and international team but are also happy to work independently from time to time. You’re flexible and responsible.
This role is only open to students with an existing EU citizenship and or a Dutch Resident Permit.
What we offer
The opportunity to make a big, positive, global impact by providing affordable and free education to creators around the world.
The chance to be at the forefront of one of the biggest technological developments of our time. The 3D printing industry is growing tremendously and you’ll have the chance to enable that growth and gain very relevant industry experience.
- Freedom to schedule your work and work-hours.
- A healthy work-life balance.
- Paid internship 250 Euros per month.
- Company-paid lunches.
- 25 days holiday pro-rata.
- Chance to get a full-time contract after internship.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. The used images are purely for illustration purposes.
Addmio is an online educational platform that is designed to help creators around the world to learn about 3D printing and teach them how and when to use it. The courses are efficient and affordable and we give away one course for free for every ten courses that we sell. We also offer other forms of educational sponsorship like free mentorship and (financial) support by purchasing 3D printing equipment.